Welcome...

HELLO and welcome to my blog... i'm not sure how you got here but now that your here you might as well read some of my posts :)

Friday 7 September 2012

Aztec leggings

Aztec leggings are really popular at the moment and i really like them :) These are £12.99 from Missguided 

 W-O-W these are defiantly the most brightly coloured pair... personally i wouldn't wear these and prefer the reds, greys and blacks but i think these are really funky and cool and they cost £10.00 from boohoo.com  

These are defiantly my favorite and i really want them and they cost £19.99 from Republic which is quite a lot for leggings but there REALLY nice <3

If you don't like aztec leggings try wearing some plain black leggings with some brightly coloured shorts or maybe even some patterned ones!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the leggings are really popular nowadays because they allow you to create vast looks for casual looks as well as for the work outs. I already have a lot of legging pairs for my yoga sessions and now I am just thinking to purchase alo yoga pants too. Hopefully will have a good experience.

    ReplyDelete